The main post contains details of all recipes – Ganesh Chaturthi All Recipes
For Sweet Kozhukattai:
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup (adjust as per sweetness you desire)
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut pieces – 2 tbsp (finely chopped to small pieces)
- Water – 3/4 cup
For Sweet Pidi Kozhukattai: watch this recipe as YouTube video.
- In a pan, add jaggery and water and bring it to boil.
- Now add cardamom powder and coconut pieces and stir well.
- Add in the raw rice powder (that we prepared for Kozhukattai dough) while stirring continuously.
- Switch off flame once the sweet kozhukattai dough becomes thick and let it cool down for some time.
- Now grease your palms with ghee or oil. Take small portions of sweet kozhukattai dough in your palm and press it by closing your fingers around it.
- Steam the dumplings for 10 to 15 mins.
- Poornam Kozhukattai or Plain Modak Recipe
- Sweet Kozhukattai or Meeta Modak Recipe
- Kara Kozhukattai or Chilli Modak Recipe
- Ellu Urundai – Sesame Seeds Ladoo Recipe
- Ganesh Chaturthi Sweets for the Occasion
- What is Ganesh Chaturthi?
See here for list of all Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes – All Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes