Biotechnology and Microbial Biotechnology Department of Bharathiar University run by Government announced recently that the interview is rescheduled due to administrative reasons. The new date is yet to be announced. This 2016 government job posting will be soon announced new date, bookmark this page for latest updates.
|Department||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Category|
|Biotechnology and Microbial Biotechnology||Professor||1||GT|
|Biotechnology and Microbial Biotechnology||Associate Professor||1||GT|
|Biotechnology and Microbial Biotechnology||Assistant Professor||2||GT/SC|
Qualifications for Candidates:
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor with duly filled application form and relevant certificates.
- Eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in Microbial Biotechnology or allied discipline and high quality actively engaged in research work is needed.
- At least ten years of experience in university or college experience.
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Biotechnology or Microbial Biotechnology or Biochemistry (Immunology) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- API (Academic Performance Indicator) of 300 or more is required.
- Relaxation of 5% may be provided for differently-abled category.
- Outstation candidates are requested to send the forms earlier so as to reach before the stipulated time.
This is a quick overview of this Biotechnology and Biochemistry job. For full details on this 2016 university government job posting see, http://cdn.b-u.ac.in/recruitment/regular/biotech.pdf
Wish you good luck and all success!
See also, Other Bharathiar University Jobs