Tamil and Linguistics Department of Bharathiar University run by Government of India announced recently that the interview is rescheduled due to administrative reasons. The new date is yet to be announced. This 2016 college job posting will be soon announced new date, bookmark this page for latest updates.
|Department||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Category|
Qualifications and Eligibility for Candidates:
- A write-up of what you would achieve if you are selected for the position you have applied in not exceeding 150 words.
- Eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in Tamil or Linguistics with high quality active engagement in research work is needed.
- At least ten years of experience in university or college experience.
- If no qualified candidates are available in the category of women, selection against the vacancies for them will be filled with male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- API (Academic Performance Indicator) of 300 or more is required.
- Relaxation of 5% may be provided for differently-abled category.
- Outstation candidates are requested to send the forms earlier so as to reach before the stipulated time.
This is a quick overview of this Tamil and Linguistics Indian university job. For full details on this 2016 university government job posting see, http://cdn.b-u.ac.in/recruitment/regular/tamil.pdf and http://cdn.b-u.ac.in/recruitment/regular/linguistics.pdf
Wish you good luck and all success in your endeavor!
See also, Other relevant Job Searches for you!